Located in the majestic Sierra Nevadas, the breathtaking Reno-Lake Tahoe area is an incredible vacation or business destination. From the breathtaking outdoors to gaming and fine dining, Reno-Tahoe is rich in tradition, fresh entertainment, and outstanding quality of life.
The region offers:
- Over 300 days of sunshine each year
- 18 world-class ski resorts
- 50-plus golf courses
- Gaming at more than 60 locations, including some of the top casinos in North America
- River walks, fishing, hiking, biking, canoeing
- Museums including the National Automobile Museum and the Nevada Museum of Art
- Year-round special events from the National Championship Air Races to the Reno-Tahoe Open PGA Golf Tournament
- And so much more!
Below are links to the regional Visitor’s Bureaus: