Working at the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority, you will be rewarded with competitive pay and a generous benefits package, the likes of which are rare, even within our own industry. Our benefits are designed to help and support our employees balance their work and family responsibilities.
Our benefits are also designed to cover our employees during many different times in their life, from childbirth to retirement. The aim of our benefits package is to provide our employees with financial support so that health issues, injury or illness can be attended to with peace of mind.
Here are some of our benefits:
- Group Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision)
- Life and Accidental Death & Disability (AD&D) Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Defined Pension Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Longevity Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
Of those benefits listed, most are available to all employees, however actual benefits may vary according to full or part-time status or positions held.