Reno-Tahoe International Airport Offers
Click on the map to see in a larger pdf format.
- 250 acres of available land in the center of Reno minutes from both US395 and I-80
- Commercial and military quality infrastructure
- No aviation congestion
- 24/7 Operations (police, fire, snow removal)
- 24/7 Tower (new tower operational in Oct. 2010)
- Two Instrument Landing Systems (redundancy) and GPS approaches on all six ends
- Large Ramp
- Foreign Trade Zone
- 24/7 On-site Customs
- Sufficient Runway Length
- Airfield capable of various cargo aircraft
- An official diversion airport for Air China and all CA Bay Area airports
- Served by FedEx (air and ground), UPS, DHL, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, and Volaris
Land Use Plan
Click HERE to view the Land Use Plan.
New Developments Available at Reno-Tahoe International Airport
For more information regarding economic development opportunities at Reno-Tahoe International, please contact Tina Iftiger, Vice President of Airport Economic Development, at 775-328-6417 or email@example.com.
1. 1280 Terminal Way (PDF)
1. Airport Commercial & Storage (PDF)